Visa Selection Guidance

Habich Law helps you identify the most appropriate non-immigrant visa category based on your specific needs and goals, whether it’s a B-1/B-2 tourist visa, F-1 student visa, H-1B work visa, or others.

Application Preparation

Habich Law meticulous approach ensures that all application forms are accurately completed and that supporting documents are thorough and convincing

Interview Preparation

Habich Law provides comprehensive interview preparation, helping you understand what to expect and how to present your case effectively to consular officers.

Overview of Nonimmigrant Visas and Accompanying Family Members

Nonimmigrant visas allow you to stay in the United States temporarily for a specific purpose. Most nonimmigrants may be accompanied or joined by spouses and unmarried minor (or dependent) children. There are many different types of nonimmigrant visas; however, some of the most common are listed below:

E-2 Investor Visas

E-2 investor visas permit citizens of a country which is part of a treaty of commerce with the U.S. to enter the United States in order to direct and develop a commercial enterprise or business in which they have invested a substantial amount of money or capital.

H-1B Visas

The H-1B visa is a temporary work visa available to individuals with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent when such a degree is required to perform the job. An H-1B visa grants the applicant permission to stay in the United States to perform a specific job for a specific employer for a limited period of time.

L Visas 

L visas are available to certain employees of foreign companies who are coming to the United States to work at an affiliated company. The individual must have worked as an executive or manager, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge, for at least one year of the previous 3 years before coming to the United States.

O Visas 

O visas are available to individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. Applicants must demonstrate evidence of sustained national or international acclaim. O visas are also available to people accompanying these individuals who are integral to the performance and possess the skills and experience to assist them.

TN visas 

TN visas are only available to citizens of Canada and Mexico who are in specific professions or involved in specific business activities.

R Visas

R visas are for religious workers that usually perform duties of the clergy of that religion, or are workers engaging in a religious occupation or vocation for a bona fide, non-profit religious organization.  The applicant must have been a member of the religious organization for at least two years preceding their application.