Roya D. Habich
Meet Roya Habich one of the Top-3 Rated Immigration Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona.
Although born in Memphis, Tennessee, Roya’s parents are from the Middle East. Roya has traveled the world learning about other cultures, languages, peoples, and food. She has taught English in China, and studied in Turkey and Spain. She has also engaged in many community service projects in several countries in Central America and Eastern Europe.
Roya has experience with cultures from all across the globe. This experience and past exposure allows her to understand many social issues. She has a passion for justice and service to others.
Roya graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2006. She earned Bachelor degrees in both History and Spanish—in the Honors program. In 2009, she earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School. While in law school, Roya was a member of the Wisconsin International Law Journal. She authored a published article.
In her free time, Roya is involved in local programs, which seek to empower young teenagers. She hopes to help them focus their youthful energy on initiating and leading projects to improve their own communities.
- University of Wisconsin Law School at Madison (J.D., 2009)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal: Note & Comment Editor; Assistant Symposium Editor.
- Intern to Justice Ann Walsh Bradley of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A. History and Spanish, 2006)
- “France, Love it or Leave it”: New French Law Restricts Family Reunification, 27 Wis. Int’l L. J. 335 (2009).
AWARDS & POSITIONS
- Rated “Top 3 Immigration Lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona” by ThreeBestRated.com from 2016 to the present.
- Chair of the State Bar of Arizona’s Immigration Law Section for 2015 – 2016.
LICENSURE AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Arizona
- Federal District Court of Arizona
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
To schedule a consultation now, call 602-795-8383
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.