Skip to content

Practice Areas

Deferred Action

Learn more about deferred action and how to apply for it.

Family Based Immigration

Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing, Removal of Conditional Residence, Fiancés of US Citizens, Adoption, Widow(er) of US Citizens and more.

Citizenship Naturalization

These two terms often get confused. Learn the difference and why getting citizenship in the US is beneficial to you.

Employment Based Immigration

Learn about the five different types of employment-based visas and their preferences.

Nonimmigrant Visas

Learn about the various types of visas for NonImmigrants for temporary stays in the US.


Seeking asylum can be a confusing and daunting task. The reasons behind it are stressful enough. Learn more about asylum in the US and how to obtain it.

U Visas

If you or a loved one is needing help with a U Visa application, Habich Law is available to help and available for a free consultation.


Both women and men can file an immigrant visa petition under VAWA. Once the applicant has been placed in deferred action, he or she may apply to work in the United States.


Waivers in immigration laws refer to provisions that allow certain individuals to overcome specific grounds of inadmissibility or eligibility requirements for visas or immigration benefits.


We can help you request a copy of your own immigration records from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.